This IDC Presentation compares current mobile-based strategies and priorities between enterprises in Australia/New Zealand (ANZ). It uses the results from the 2018 Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) (APEJ) Future of Work Survey and presents a snapshot of each country and their corresponding patterns and trends as well as the challenges and concerns that organisations face in their future of work journey.
Mobility and the future of work are vital factors in the digital transformation (DX) journey, and ANZ businesses are increasing their interest in the adoption of these elements. IDC defines the future of work framework as business transformation focused on the intersection of three key components: talent management, the digital workspace, and the culture that brings DX together.
The key areas examined in this study, which compares ANZ organisations, include the:
- Role of technology and device growth in mobility and the future workspace
- Growth of unified endpoint management (UEM) in the region
- Maturity of organizations' mobility with regards to workspace modernization and future of work transformation
- Factors driving mobility investment in ANZ
- Adoption of mobility solutions and planned investments