TECH SUPPLIER May 2019 - IDC Survey - Doc # AP44714819
Innovation Accelerator Heatmap: Australia and New Zealand Artificial Intelligence/Cognitive Computing, 1H19
This IDC Market Presentation discusses the Australia and New Zealand results from the 2018 Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) (APEJ) Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Adoption Survey. The use of AI and cognitive computing solutions presents both a risk and an opportunity, and this study provides insights into the key drivers and attitudes behind the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive computing technologies in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
Key research questions answered in this IDC Market Presentation include:
- What is the state of AI/cognitive adoption in ANZ?
- What do ANZ consider the big benefits and challenges associated with the technologies?
- What applications and processes are already embedded with AI/cognitive functionality?
- What role does cloud play in AI/cognitive adoption?
- What data sources (internal and external) are vital to AI/cognitive and what are the data challenges faced on the data-to-insight journey?
- What are the top criteria in selecting an AI/cognitive provider?