This IDC Presentation discusses the Australia/New Zealand (ANZ) results of the Asia/Pacific Artificial Intelligence (AI) Cognitive Adoption Study focusing on deployments, drivers, and challenges, and how AI impacts the future of work.
Key areas examined in this study include:
- Impacts on business models as well as drivers and challenges businesses are facing
- Businesses' AI strategies
- What is being done about AI bias and ethics
- AI skillsets and management of AI skills
- Top areas AI is impacting and realistic AI outcomes
Wipro Limited, Databricks Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, Splunk Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Google Inc., IBM, Amazon Web Services Inc., DataRobot, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Infosys Limited, Microsoft Corporation