This IDC study presents the results of IDC's IT Spending Survey, Austria, conducted online in January 2020 among private and public organizations in the country with the aim of understanding IT investments during the current year. The survey covers the following major topics:
- What is your business outlook for the first half of 2020?
- What is your business outlook for the second half of 2020?
- How do you think your company's spending on IT products and services will change in 2020 compared with 2019?
- Do you expect an increased allocation of IT budget to specialist areas (i.e., lines of business)?
- As an IT decision maker, what do you see as the greatest internal challenges in 2020?
- What do you see as the greatest business and management challenges in 2020?
"IT spending is poised to increase across most technology segments in Austria in 2020. This reflects the positive business outlook of enterprises in the country, despite internal and external challenges." — Research Director Rainer Kaltenbrunner, IDC Austria