IDC's Middle East and Africa Hardcopy Peripherals service provides in-depth information and insight into the performances and strategies of the top vendors in the printer and MFP markets. Our vendor profiles present accurate, relevant, and up-to-date competitive analysis to understand how the given vendors in each market covered are set up and what they are doing to keep themselves at the forefront of their respective markets. Covering eight countries across the Middle East and Africa, the service provides actual data in units shipped, shipment values, and average sales values of hardcopy devices, assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the top five vendors in each market, and presents vendor rankings by technology and device type.
Middle East and Africa Hardcopy Peripherals
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Major country markets of the Middle East and Africa
- Local presence, logistics, and structure
- Services and document solutions offerings
- Go-to-market strategies
- Marketing and promotional campaign activities
- Customer segment and vertical focus
- Consumables (toner and ink) strategies
- Major projects and contracts won
- Revenue composition and hardware sales breakdown per channel type (direct, dealer, VAR/SI, retailer, and other)
- Product sourcing and distribution channel — size and structure
- Basic information on channel partner programs
- SWOT analysis
- Vendor market shares
- Competitive analysis
- Graphic illustrations of vendor share development over the last five years
- Egypt Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2019 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
- Israel Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2018 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
- Kenya Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2019 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
- Nigeria Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2019 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
- Saudi Arabia Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2019 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
- South Africa Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2019 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
- Turkey Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2019 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
- United Arab Emirates Hardcopy Peripherals Market 2019 Analysis and Vendor Profiles
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are vendors organized and structured in terms of local presence?
- What are the key strategies implemented in terms of hardware, ink and toner supplies, and print services and document solutions?
- Who are the vendors' key partners in the first-tier channel, and how big are their second-tier channels?
- What are the key verticals and customer segments vendors target, and what are the major contracts and projects they have won in the last 12 months?
- What channel partner programs are in place, and what recent changes and improvements have been made?
- How do vendors' shipments break down in terms of hardware per channel type (direct, distributor, dealer, VAR/SI, retailer, and others)?
- What is the composition of vendors' revenues in terms of hardware, consumables, and print services and document solutions?
Brother Industries, Ltd., Canon Inc., Dell Inc., HP Inc., ITEC Connect Ltd., InfoPrint Solutions Co. LLC, Infotech Global Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Lexmark International, Inc., NRG Group, Oce N.V., Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Olivetti S.p.A., Panasonic Corporation, Printronix Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., Riso Kagaku Corporation, Royal Philips N.V., Samsung, Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp Corporation, TA Triumph-Adler Gmbh, TallyGenicom Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, UTAX Gmbh, Xeikon N.V., Xerox Corporation