As one of the most important governmental initiatives in China's 13th five-year plan, Internet Plus is bringing new opportunities to the ICT market as well as digitally transforming traditional industries. IDC's China Internet Industry Strategies program provides in-depth and up-to-date market observations and analysis on the internet industry in China and helps clients examine the current situation and explore future opportunities in both the investment and the operational perspectives.
China Internet Industry Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- China internet usage trends
- China internet economy benchmark data
- Internet Plus development situation and trends
- China ecommerce and O2O market
- China online video market
- China pan-entertainment industries
- Key innovations and innovators in China internet industries
- Four pillars and six accelerators adoption in China internet industries
- China Internet Development Database
- China eCommerce Market Shares
- China eCommerce Market Forecast
- China Online Video Market Perspective
- China Online Video Market Forecast
- Hotspot Topic Analysis in the China Internet Market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is China's internet industry developing, and what are the trends?
- What is the key demographic data of internet users and online buyers in China?
- What is the business environment for internet companies, and where are the opportunities and challenges?
- What are the up-to-date internet products or services in China?
- What are the influences of China internet innovations on traditional industry development?
- What are the successful or unsuccessful lessons to learn for foreign players to enter the China market?
Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Ant Financial Services Group, Baidu, Inc., Beijing ByteDance Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Ctrip International Travel Agency Co. Ltd., Beijing Yi An Rui Long Technology Co., Ltd., Didi Chuxing Technology Co., Ltd., JD.com, Inc., LeTV Sports Cultural Industry Development (Beijing) Co., Ltd., NetEase.com, Inc., Shanda Interactive Entertainment Limited, Sina Corporation, Sohu.com Limited, Suning Holdings Group Co., Ltd., Tencent Holdings Limited, iQIYI Inc.