Central and Eastern European IT Services Markets: Russia and Central Europe delivers understanding and insight into the region's key IT services markets at multidimensional and strategic levels. The service analyzes and quantifies opportunities and market dynamics across the region and pinpoints key trends in IT services delivery, such as outsourcing and business solutions. IDC provides the market intelligence that IT services players need to stay competitive and summarizes the major impacts indicated by IDC's qualitative and quantitative surveys of both end users and major providers of IT services.
Central and Eastern European IT Services Markets: Russia and Central Europe
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Systems integration: network consulting and integration, pure systems integration, and applications consulting and customization
- Support services: hardware and software support and installation
- IS consulting
- Outsourcing: application management, information systems, network and desktop outsourcing, hosted AM, and hosting infrastructure services
- Custom application development and IT training and education
- Overall IT services spending
- Spending by IT services foundation market
- In-depth assessment of each IT services foundation market
- IT services vendor analysis
- Drivers and inhibitors of IT services spending
- Product and software vendor migration to IT services
- Key trends in IT services, such as outsourcing and business solutions
- Spending by different industries, such as finance, telecommunications, utilities, and government
- Spending forecasts through 2022 by IT service
- Competitive Profiles and 2019 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in the Czech Republic
- Competitive Profiles and 2019 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Hungary
- Central and Eastern Europe IT Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast
- Competitive Profiles and 2019 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Russia
- Competitive Profiles and 2019 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Poland
- Ukraine IT Services Market 2019 and 2020–2024 Forecast
- Czech Republic IT Services Market 2019 Analysis and 2020–2024 Forecast
- Hungary IT Services Market 2019 Analysis and 2020–2024 Forecast
- Poland IT Services Market 2019 Analysis and 2020–2024 Forecast
- Russia IT Services Market 2019 Analysis and 2020–2024 Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the IT services market? How is it structured?
- In what areas will IT services markets in CEE grow over the next five years?
- Which are the leading players in each competitive category, and what are their strategies for the future?
- What are the key growth areas in IT services?
- Which services are in demand in each industry?
- To what extent will developments in the CEE IT services market mirror services trends in Western Europe and elsewhere?
- What do end users say about their concerns and preferences regarding IT services procurement?
Accenture plc, Altec Holdings S.A., Asseco Group, Asteros Group, Atos S.A., CGI Group Inc., CROC Incorporated, Comarch SA, ComputerLand, Deloitte LLP, Delta Singular Outsourcing Services S.A, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intracom Holdings S.A., NVision Group, Ness Technologies, Inc., Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Prokom Software S.A., R-Style Group, Romsys, S&T AG, SAP SE, Sygnity SA, T-Systems International GmbH, TechnoServ A/S
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Manager, IDC
Country Manager, IDC Hungary
Senior Research Analyst, IT Services, Central and Eastern Europe
Senior Research Analyst, IT services, Russia/CIS
Associate Vice President, IT Services , CEMA