IDC Government Insights: Middle East and Africa Government Digital Transformation Strategies service provides detailed information about the region's central and local government markets. It analyzes and forecasts IT spending by technology and assesses the effectiveness of IT strategies aimed at government. It examines how new trends impact decision making and pain points that drive government policy and spending. The program delivers insights about analyst perspectives on topical issues ranging from cloud computing and smart cities to IT security and egovernment initiatives — and what this implies for suppliers to governments across the Middle East and Africa. It assesses information and communications technology (ICT) spending based on primary end-user surveys, in-depth interviews, vendor go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market. It also leverages government-specific consolidated tools and methodologies developed by IDC's Customer and Insights Analysis group.
IDC Government Insights: Middle East and Africa Government Digital Transformation Strategies
IDC Government Insights focuses on actionable recommendations. It builds its expertise and knowledge from primary research collected through proprietary projects. Team members maintain ongoing communications with industry experts, government sector players, and technology vendors. They utilize secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. Moreover, analysts work directly with subscribers to identify and prioritize topics for deeper investigation.
This service will address the following topics:
- Assessment of the size of government sector IT spending (hardware, software, and services)
- Current-year market sizing and five-year IT spending forecasts for the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and South Africa
- The key digital transformation trends in government such as smart cities, smart government, egovernment, mgovernment
- The adoption of 3rd Platform (mobility, cloud, big data analytics, and social media) in public sector
- The trends in innovation accelerator (Internet of Things [IoT], robotics, cognitive, AR/VR, and 3D printing) intake in the public sector
- The threat landscape and how government organizations are dealing with IT security
- The influence of line of business in technology investments and the presence of shadow IT
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How much are governments in MEA spending on IT by country?
- How are large-scale initiatives like egovernment and smart cities impacting decisions?
- Which policies and technologies are shaping government IT spending in the MEA region?
- What are the key metrics for success in the government sectors of MEA?
- What are the latest trends in government IT usage and adoption?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Government Insights: Middle East and Africa Government Digital Transformation Strategies service is ideally suited to support government-entity IT decision makers or influencers as well as the marketing and sales departments and the government product, solution, and services managers of IT vendors targeting the government market