IDC's Asia/Pacific Services Opportunities service offers timely and responsive market analysis and competitive coverage of the IT and business services markets in Asia/Pacific. Developed in the perspective of demands from both the supply and the demand side of the market, this service provides you with in-depth analysis and forecasts on customer buying behavior and competitive activities across the Asia/Pacific services markets. The program is designed to aggregate research across multiple coverage areas, including consulting services, implementation services, managed/outsourcing (including cloud based) services, business process outsourcing, and support and training services and to provide a comprehensive and an opinionated analysis to IT and business service providers and the financial community seeking to invest in this region.
Asia/Pacific Services Opportunities
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Key services deal analysis in the region
- Competitive position of key IT services and managed services vendors in the Asia/Pacific region
- Services opportunities in a hybrid IT world
- Analysis of business consulting services and BPO services markets
- Analysis of key implications of digital transformation in IT services and business services in the region
- Competitive positioning of leading SAP Implementation Services providers in the Asia/Pacific region
- Analysis of Agile/DevOps in facilitating a digital enterprise transformation
- Evolution of automation: From robotics to cognitive AI
- Impact of Intelligent Automation on IT and Business Service Management
- Asia/Pacific IT Services Market Analysis and Forecast
- Technology Outsourcing and Managed Cloud Services Market Forecast for Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan)
- APEJ Digital Workplace Services Market Analysis
- Best Practices in Optimizing Security Investment
- Emerging/Innovative Services Providers' Profiles
- Analysis of the ITSP’s own Transformation
- Application Modernization & Transformation Services
- Services Opportunities for major enterprise software vendors - Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce in the region
- Best Practices in Building Next-Generation Infrastructure – AIOps, SD-WAN
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top market trends and potential of the overall IT services, managed services, and BPO market?
- What are the services opportunities presented by innovation accelerators, like IoT, cognitive systems, robotics?
- In the context of digital transformation, what are the key decision criteria that enterprises prioritize in choosing their trusted services suppliers?
- Who are the leading SAP Implementation Services providers in Asia?
- How can enterprises adopt Agile/DevOps, containerization, and other emerging trends to drive competitive differentiation?
- Which are the top services vendors as well as high-growth vendors in Asia/Pacific?
- How will the hosting and outsourcing markets evolve in the face of growing adoption of cloud?
- What are the best practices in sourcing security services & building digital trust?
Accenture plc, BT Group plc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, NCS Pte. Ltd., ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES SA, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP SE, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telstra Corporation Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited