IDC's European Intelligent Application Services (IAS) research provides clients with a comprehensive view of the investment strategies and decisions of European Application Services providers as they re-define themselves in the digital era. Key focus areas include the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, Analytics and other emerging technologies, in the development and delivery of IAS, to accelerate and scale enterprise digital transformation.
European Intelligent Application Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Accelerated application delivery across the application service provider core, including application design, consulting, development and management
- The role of AI, Automation and Analytics in the IAS development and delivery process
- Digital engineering services and custom product innovation
- Enterprise application modernization and cloud migration
- DevOps and service provider transformation
- Intelligent Platforms and Partner Ecosystems
- European Intelligent Application Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2020-2024
- European Application Testing Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2020-2024
- IDC European Enterprise Services Survey: Application Sourcing Strategies, 2020
- Market Analysis Perspective: Intelligent Application Services: Redefining The Market For the Digital Era
- Market Analysis Perspectives on leading IAS vendors
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top Intelligent Application Services investment priorities for European organizations?
- Which areas of Intelligent Application Services demand are fastest growing, and what should vendors do to succeed in these areas?
- What are the cloud application migration strategies of services providers?
- What is the competitive positioning of the major players?
- What impact will AI, Automation and Analytics have on Intelligent Application Services? How can vendors capitalize on this?
- How large and how fast-growing will be demand for Intelligent Application and Platform Services?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., Automation Anywhere, Inc., BT Group plc, Blue Prism Group plc, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP SE, SoftServe Inc., Sopra Group SA, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, UiPath Inc., Wipro Limited