IDC's European Intelligent Application Services (IAS) research provides clients with a comprehensive view of the investment strategies and decisions of European Application Services providers as they re-define themselves in the digital era. Key focus areas include the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, Analytics and other emerging technologies, in the development and delivery of IAS, to accelerate and scale enterprise digital transformation.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Accelerated application delivery across the application service provider core, including application design, consulting, development and management
- The role of AI, Automation and Analytics in the IAS development and delivery process
- Digital engineering services and custom product innovation
- Cloud enterprise application modernization and migration
- DevOps and service provider transformation strategies
- Intelligent Platforms and Partner Ecosystems
- European Intelligent Application Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2021-2025
- IDC European Enterprise Services Survey: Application Sourcing Strategies, 2021
- Cloud Native Application Service Delivery Strategies
- Market Analysis Perspectives on leading IAS vendors
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top Intelligent Application Services investment priorities for European organizations?
- Which areas of Intelligent Application Services demand are fastest growing, and what should vendors do to succeed in these areas?
- What are the cloud application migration strategies of services providers?
- What is the competitive positioning of the major players?
- What impact will AI, Automation and Analytics have on Intelligent Application Services? How can vendors capitalize on this?
- How large and how fast-growing will be demand for Intelligent Application and Platform Services?