IDC's European Managed Cloud Services research provides users with a holistic view of end-user strategies and investment priorities in infrastructure-related services to help the enterprise to digitally transform. This research covers the full life cycle of infrastructure services, from consulting and integration to managing and support. Key focus area include managed cloud services across private, public and hybrid cloud deployment types. This service will provide managed cloud and infrastructure services companies with data and qualitative analysis to help them understand the end user next generation services requirements, market dynamics, and the evolving competitive landscape.
European Managed Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Infrastructure consulting, implementation/Integration and managed cloud services
- Managed cloud services trends, opportunities and challenges
- Hosting Infrastructure services, IT Outsourcing and Managed Cloud Services
- End user cloud infrastructure strategies and investments
- Managed cloud IaaS services
- Competitive positioning of vendors in infrastructure services, with a focus on managed cloud services
- European IT Outsourcing Services Forecast, 2019–2024
- European Hosting Infrastructure Services Forecast, 2019–2024
- Datacenter outsourcing deals signing and renewals
- Infrastructure and managed cloud services in Europe 2019: End User Strategies
- Top 10 Vendor Market Shares for infrastructure services, 2019
- Infrastructure Services Vendors’ Strategies and Competitive Landscape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the enterprises top priorities and challenges around the infrastructure private, public and hybrid cloud environments?
- What is the opportunity behind managed cloud services in Europe?
- What are the key strengths and weakness of the main competitors in the infrastructure and managed cloud services markets?
- How are the hosting and IT outsourcing markets evolving to support with the management of hybrid and multicloud?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, CenturyLink, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell Inc., Equinix Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, KPN, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Rackspace Inc., Sopra Steria Group, T-Systems International GmbH, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Tieto Corporation, Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited