IDC's Identity and Digital Trust Software service offers market sizing and vendor share analysis, focusing on research that provides buyer, security practitioner, and vendor perspectives on product functionality use-case aspects of identity access management (IAM) solutions.
Identity and Digital Trust Software
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Modern authentication and authorization
- Single sign-on (SSO) and federated provisioning
- Privileged access management (PAM)
- Identity governance
- Consumer identity access management (CIAM)
- Market segmentations and business use-case scenarios
- Regulatory compliance as a driver for IAM
- IAM as a business enabler
- Hybrid cloud IAM
- Vendor Shares
- Forecasts by Submarket and Geography
- Advice for Buyers and Security Practitioners
- IAM Innovators and Use Cases
- Vendor Profiles and significant announcements
- IDC MarketScapes
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market share of each market participant?
- What are the size and growth prospects of IAM submarkets?
- What are the essential requirements and considerations for IAM products?
- What should buyers look for when making IAM purchasing decisions?
- How can IAM vendors differentiate themselves?
- How are IAM technologies implemented in the cloud?
- What does a model IAM architecture look like?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Auth0 Inc., BeyondTrust Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Centrify Corp., Cisco Systems, Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., Deep Identity Pte. Ltd., Dell Inc., Entrust Datacard Corp., ForgeRock, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Gemalto N.V., Gigya Inc., Google Inc., HID Global Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Janrain Inc., McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Okta, Inc., Omada Solutions Inc, OneLogin, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Ping Identity Corporation, Pirean Inc., Quest Software Inc., SAP SE, SailPoint Technologies Holdings Inc., Saviynt Inc., SecureAuth Corp, Symantec Corporation, VASCO Data Security International, Inc.