The series of reports provided by the IDC Government Insights: China Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies service systematically study the Chinese government digital transformation market, focusing especially on the Chinese Smart City, government cloud, and government big data market. Topics within the reports include market size, investment destinations, future development trends, market ecosystem, and business models. The main purposes of these reports are to help readers fully understand both the Chinese government digital transformation market and the Chinese Smart City market and provide targeted solutions and recommendations for main stakeholders in the markets.
IDC Government Insights: China Government and Smart Cities Digital Transformation Strategies
This service uses interviews with government IT departments and IT vendors, especially solution providers; secondary materials include IDC database and information from the internet.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Market ecosystem and business models
- Market share of vendors
- Future trends
- Major solutions
- Typical cases
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the IT market size of government digital transformation/Smart City markets, and which are the investment destinations?
- Which are the key players, representative businesses, and competition collaboration relationships?
- What are the major problems faced by government digital transformation and Smart City development?
- What is the future trend of government digital transformation and Smart City development?
- How is the further development of government digital transformation and Smart City achieved?
Who Should Subscribe
- Government digital management departments
- ISVs within the government industry
- IT infrastructure vendors
- Hardware chip vendors
- Tech real estates
- Investment institution
- Platform service provider