IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-Based Healthcare IT Transformation Strategies provides in-depth research on the critical technologies for both public and private value-based initiatives. Research will address the key challenges facing healthcare organizations and will cover the following themes: analytics to drive workflow, machine learning to improve patient communication and its role in automation, the role of social determinants of health and care management program development, vendor assessment of the population health management market, and care management across the continuum of care. Research will continue to support healthcare organizations' digital transformation.
IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-Based Healthcare IT Transformation Strategies
This service develops comprehensive data and unique analysis by focusing on topical surveys, primary research, secondary research, and insights from industry experts, practitioners, and vendors. Uniquely among analyst firms, IDC Health Insights has an integrated research model that includes the new and emerging intersections and changing relationships among all healthcare stakeholders.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following key themes:
- The ability of current population health technology platforms to meet requirements across the continuum of care
- The role of AI in process automation for population health management
- Innovators in the incorporation of social determinants of health
- Integration of social, behavioral, and clinical care
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How best should healthcare organizations introduce machine learning into their organizations?
- How should the post–acute care population health be introduced and managed?
- What is the road map for digital transformation in value-based health?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is ideally suited for healthcare technology and business executives who are involved in establishing and managing value-based programs. Both health plan and provider chief executive officers, chief financial officers, medical directors, chief information officers, and vice presidents and directors of business units involved in accountable care will benefit from the research from IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Value-Based Healthcare IT Transformation Strategies.