- Industry markets covered include retail, financial, manufacturing, technology, telecommunications, health, government, energy
- Smart personalization, emotional engagement, customer adventures
- Customer data management including privacy and consent
- Customer analytics and AI, and CX APIs
- Employee experience and enterprise collaboration
- Speech and sentiment technologies and NLP
- Voice of Customer (VoC), facial recognition and biometrics
- Marketing, advertising, sales, ecommerce, customer services, and contact center solutions
- Content management and digital asset management
European Customer Experience Management Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Best practice enterprise CX strategies
- CX technology platforms and services
- CX market maturity models and frameworks
- Industry sector CX applications and use case spending
- CX innovation strategies and design services
- Market sizing, forecasting and market shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the needs of the future customer and consumer?
- What differentiates industry sectors' adoption of CX?
- How will enterprise adoption of smart personalization, emotional engagement, and customer adventures evolve?
- Which emerging CX technologies, use cases and application areas are gaining the most market traction?
- What are the shape and dynamics of the CX vendor competitive environment in Europe?
- What are the enterprise best practices in CX management?
- How can enterprises and vendors combine innovation, design and CX to maximum effect?
- What are the relative market sizes of CX product categories in different European countries, and who are the key vendors?
- How will AR / VR, speech, and other user interfaces impact CX adoption?
- What is the role of AI and analytics in CX technology solutions?
4G SAS, Accenture plc, Acquia, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Aprimo LLC, Aspect Software Inc., Aurea Software, Inc., Avaya Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems, Inc., Clarabridge Inc., ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Confirmit AS, Deloitte LLP, Enghouse Interactive Inc., Episerver Group AB, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google LLC, HubSpot Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., LivePerson Inc., MaritzCX LLC, Marketo, Inc., McKinsey & Company, Medallia Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nice Holdings,Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pega A.S., Percolate Industries, Inc., Pitney Bowes Inc., Publicis Groupe SA, Qubit Digital Limited, SAP SE, SDL plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Sitecore Corporation A/S, SmartFocus S.A., Thunderhead Ltd., Unify Inc., Veeva Systems Inc., Verint Systems Inc., WPP PLC, Wipro Limited, Zendesk Inc., eGain Communications Corp.