The research agenda of the European Customer Experience competitive intelligence service (CIS) reflects future enterprise investments in managing 'the 3 Cs' of Customer: Consent, Conversations, and Customer Journeys. These investments will define the future customer experience (CX) in Europe. IDC’s European Customer Experience Management Strategies CIS combines the inputs of specialist IDC industry analysts, technology analysts and consultants located across Europe for in-depth product / market analysis and granular CX insights.
European Customer Experience Management Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- CX technology platforms and customer data platforms (CDPs)
- Data privacy, security and consent
- Customer journey management and analytics
- Conversational engagement strategies and personalization
- Opti-channel commerce
- Customer services and contact center solutions
- Employee experience and enterprise collaboration
- Best practice enterprise CX strategies
- CX technology platforms and services
- CX market maturity models and frameworks
- Industry-specific CX applications and use case spending
- Emerging trends and CX / CRM innovations
- CX market sizing and forecasting and market shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key use case applications that drive CX adoption by industry sector?
- Which emerging CX technologies are gaining the most market traction and spend?
- What is the future of data privacy and customer consent within a CX context?
- What are emerging best practices in customer journey management?
- How can enterprises better orchestrate customer conversations leveraging new digital tools and customer data assets?
- Which global, industry-specific or regional-specific CX vendors are most influential?
- How will AR / VR, speech and other user interfaces impact CX adoption?
- What is the role of AI and analytics in CX technology solutions?
4G SAS, Accenture plc, Acquia, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Aprimo LLC, Aspect Software Inc., Aurea Software, Inc., Avaya Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems, Inc., Clarabridge Inc., ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Confirmit AS, Deloitte LLP, Enghouse Interactive Inc., Episerver Group AB, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google Inc., HubSpot Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., LivePerson Inc., MaritzCX LLC, Marketo, Inc., McKinsey & Company, Medallia Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nice Holdings,Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pega A.S., Percolate Industries, Inc., Pitney Bowes Inc., Publicis Groupe SA, Qubit Digital Limited, SAP SE, SDL International, Salesforce.com, Inc., Sitecore Corporation A/S, SmartFocus S.A., Thunderhead Ltd., Unify Inc., Veeva Systems Inc., Verint Systems Inc., WPP PLC, Wipro Limited, Zendesk Inc., eGain Communications Corp.