IDC's Turkey ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies subscription service provides an in-depth view of ICT markets in Turkey. Combining detailed market forecasts with market insights and outlook, key indicators and analysis, and profiles of emerging demographic and services opportunities, the service is an indispensable source of strategic market information for telcos, IT hardware and software vendors, and IT services providers already active in Turkey, as well as for others seeking to understand opportunities in this rapidly expanding market.
Turkey ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The CIO's agenda
- Cloud — public, private, and hybrid
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Systems integration, application customization, and consulting services
- Managed, datacenter, hosting, and colocation services
- Security solutions
- Enterprise application software (ERP, CRM, and SCM)
- Big data analytics
- Telecom operator strategies
- Datacenter technologies — active and passive
- Unified communications, conferencing, and telepresence
- Enterprise hardware
- Enterprise mobility
- Industry ICT spending
- Turkey Enterprise Application Software Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Vendor Shares
- Turkey IT Security Solutions Market 2019–2023 Forecast and Adoption Trends
- Turkey IT Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Turkey Business Intelligence and Analytics Tools Software Market 2019–2023 Forecast
- Turkey PC Market Key Development Update, 2019
- Competitive Profiles and 2019 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Turkey
- Turkey Cloud, Hosted, Managed, and Outsourced Services Market 2018 Analysis and 2019–2023 Forecast
- Turkey ICT Market Trends, 2019
- Turkey ICT Trends in the Public Sector, 2019
- Turkey ICT Trends in the Manufacturing Sector, 2019
- The Turkish CIO's 2020 Digital Agenda
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the state of ICT demand in Turkey?
- How can operators leverage managed services to capture new revenue streams in the enterprise market?
- What strategies can ICT vendors and services companies employ to tap into opportunities in Turkey?
- What are the new and emerging ICT markets in Turkey?
- What are the key ICT trends and developments, and how will they impact ICT usage and spending in Turkey?
- What are the competitive positions of ICT vendors and services companies in the market (market shares and strategies)?
- What is currently on the CIO's agenda in Turkey?
- What are the prospects for cloud and analytics in Turkey?
- What strategies can ICT vendors and services companies adopt to tap into digital transformation opportunities in Turkey?
- What factors and trends are impacting the adoption of security solutions in Turkey?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., HAVELSAN A.Ş., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Innova S.r.l., KoçSistem Information and Communication Services Inc., Logo SA, Microsoft Corporation, Netas Telekomünikasyon A.S., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Turkcell İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş, Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş., Vodafone Group Plc
Meet the Experts
Research Manager, Systems & Infrastructure Solutions, Turkey
Senior Research Analyst, Systems Infrustructure Solutions, Turkey
Principal Analyst, Turkey, IDC
Research Manager, Devices, MEA
Research Manager, Software, Turkey
Research Manager, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Turkey