Digitalization, enabled and fueled by 3rd Platform technologies (cloud, mobility, big data, and social business) and innovation accelerators (Internet of Things, next-generation security, virtual reality, cognitive systems, robotics, and 3D printing), reshape the ICT industry across all verticals and geographies. The network and related services become key in ensuring business success in the digital age. IDC's European Enterprise Networks and Life-Cycle Services research analyzes the dynamics of the network equipment and life-cycle services market, and provides strategic advice for vendors and solution providers on how to monetize opportunities.
European Enterprise Networks and Life-Cycle Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise networking equipment including LAN switches (Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet/10 Gigabit Ethernet, Layer 2/3/4-7, modular, fixed managed, and fixed unmanaged), WLAN, datacenter networking equipment and routers (residential, SOHO, low-end, midrange, high-end)
- European network life-cycle services (NLS): consulting and integration, outsourcing (managed), support and training
- Trends around SDN, SD-WAN, and network virtualization and the impact on enterprise network and related services
- The influence that key technology trends like multicloud, IoT and AI will have on enterprise networks
- European Network Equipment Forecast, 2021-2025
- European Datacenter Network Infrastructure Forecast, 2021-2025
- European Network Life-Cycle Services Forecast, 2021-2025
- Vendor Profiles of Key Network Life-Cycle Services Players
- IoT, Networks and Network Managed Services
- Cloud Managed Networking and the Impact of Automation
- Network Virtualization and the Impact on Networks and Managed Services
- European Enterprise Communications Survey results, 2021 reflecting Real-Time Networking Needs of Enterprises in Europe
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which enterprise infrastructure and life-cycle services do enterprises use today and what are their future requirements?
- How can players in this market ensure that they stay relevant in the cloud/virtualization era and be profitable?
- What is the market size and forecast of the specific network infrastructure categories, including in the datacenter?
- What is the impact of software-defined networking and IoT on the NLS market?
- What is the impact of access network virtualization on networks and related services?
- Who are the key players and how do they stack up?
ADTRAN, Inc., AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Aerohive Networks, Inc., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Aruba Networks, Inc., Atos S.A., Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Belkin International, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, Buffalo Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Ericsson, Extreme Networks, Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Juniper Networks, Inc., Logicalis Group Limited, NTT, Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Ruckus Networks, Swisscom Ltd., T-Systems International GmbH, Telecom Italia SpA, Telefonica S.A., Unify Inc., VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited