IDC's European Security Strategies service provides a forward-looking analysis of the vendors and markets for security products and services in Europe. Its coverage spans both the Western and Central & Eastern European regions. It brings clarity to this opaque sector by categorizing, sizing, and forecasting the market. It considers the impact of emerging technology and business trends, plus the evolving regulatory context.
European Security Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- CISO agendas
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- How security can enable, not inhibit, digital transformation
- Security needs and opportunities for the Internet of Things
- Supporting business outcomes through security
- Exploring security as an enterprise risk topic
- Professional and managed security services
- Cloud Security – security of, from and in the cloud
- Future of Trust / Digital Trust
- Central and Eastern Europe Endpoint Market Perspective
- European IoT Security Market Perspective
- European Security Appliances Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Security Software Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Security Services Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Cloud Security Gateway Forecast, 2021–2025
- European Security Vendor Market Shares, 2020
- European Security Value Creation Market Perspective
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does the European security market differ from the worldwide one, and what are the specific characteristics of its geographies?
- What are the security challenges and opportunities relating to emerging trends such as AI, blockchain, IoT, and the IT-OT crossover?
- How are new security technologies and techniques resonating with buyers and suppliers in Europe?
- How can security be positioned as a business benefit, and how can security leaders build their business influence?
- How are the deployment and delivery models of security solutions evolving across European markets?
- How is the European market reacting to, and taking advantage of, security of, from, and in the cloud?
- How much demand is there for security products and services in Europe, and how will that change over the next five years?
- Which vendors are winning and losing market share amid the complexity present within the European security market, and why?
AVAST Software s.r.o., Accenture plc, Akamai Technologies, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos S.A., Avanade Inc., BAE Systems, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., BT Group plc, Barracuda Networks, Inc., BitDefender, LLC, Bitglass, Inc., Blackberry Ltd., Bromium, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Carbon Black, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Checkmarx Ltd., CipherCloud, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cloudflare, Inc., Cofense Inc., Computacenter PLC, CrowdStrike, Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., Cybereason Inc., DXC Technology Co., DarkTrace Ltd., Deloitte LLP, Demisto, Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., Ernst & Young Global Limited, F-Secure Oyj, F5 Networks, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, ForgeRock, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Gemalto N.V., Google LLC, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Imperva, Inc., Ivanti Software, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., KPMG International, LogRhythm, Inc., McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Mimecast Limited, MobileIron, Inc., NTT, Okta, Inc., One Identity LLC, Optiv Security Inc., Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Panda Security, S.L., Ping Identity Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Proofpoint, Inc., Qualys Inc., RSA Security LLC, RepKnight Ltd., SecureData Holdings Limited, SecureWorks Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Skybox Security, Inc., Sophos Plc, Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Symantec Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Tanium Inc., Tata Communications Limited, Telefonica S.A., Thycotic Software LLC, Trend Micro Incorporated, Unisys Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Zscaler Inc.
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, European Security Services
Research Director, European Security & Privacy
VP of Enterprise Research Europe
Research Manager, Security Software, Western Europe
Research Manager, European Security
Manager, Security Appliance Program, European Systems and Infrastructure Solutions