The Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies service provides detailed information about Russia's cloud computing, Internet of Things, services, enterprise software, hyperconverged infrastructure, and artificial intelligence markets. The program examines how new trends are impacting decision making and strategies in the context of digital transformation, as well as assessing ICT spending by technology area based on primary end-user surveys, in-depth interviews, vendor go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market.
Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Public cloud services: ecosystem players, segment sizes, and future development
- Internet of Things industry development models in Russia
- IT services market overview and competitive environment
- Enterprise software: trends, key players, and growth
- Cognitive technologies and artificial intelligence market development and major trends
- Hyperconverged infrastructure market in Russia
- Russia Enterprise Application Software Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Vendor Shares
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Russia Internet-of-Things Market 2019–2023 Forecast
- Russia IT Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Competitive Profiles and 2018 Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Russia
- Russia Hyperconverged Infrastructure 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Vendor Rankings
- Russia Cloud Hyperscalers of the Future: Sberbank, Mail.ru, and Yandex
- Russia Artificial Intelligence Market Opportunity, 2019–2023
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players in the Russian public cloud ecosystem?
- How will new cloud hyperscalers change the public cloud services market in Russia?
- Who are the fastest-growing players on the Russian enterprise software market?
- Who are the key players on the IT services market in Russia?
- How is digital transformation impacting players on the Russian IT services market?
- How will the Russian state impact the development of IoT from industry and consumer perspectives?
- What business benefits are Russian companies trying to gain with the help of AI?
- How will the very specific political and regulatory environment in Russia impact the roadmaps of large enterprise ICT infrastructure customers?
1C Company, Amazon Web Services Inc., Crocs Retail, LLC., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, IBS Software Pte. Ltd., Kaspersky Lab, Inc., LANIT Group, MegaFon S.A., Microsoft Corporation, Orange S.A., Rostelecom OJSC, SAP SE, Softline AG, TechnoServ B.V., VEON Ltd., VMware, Inc., YADRO, Inc., Yandex LLC
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, Cloud Services, Russia
Research Director, Software, Commonwealth of Independent States
Vice President and Regional Managing Director, CIS
Senior Research Analyst, IT services, Russia/CIS