IDC's Asia/Pacific Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services analyzes the infrastructure services subsegments of the broader IT services market in the APEJ region, with a specific focus on emerging infrastructure options such as software-defined infrastructure, hyperconverged solutions, and cloud. IT service providers will benefit from an in-depth understanding of the technology (3rd Platform and IA) and business drivers (DX) shaping the next-gen software-defined infrastructure landscape in terms of services that enterprises are looking for and how service providers can position themselves at the vanguard of these competitive changes. Technology end users will benefit from an in-depth understanding of the service provider landscape for transforamtive infrastructure services and how they can leverage the latest technology and service delivery trends to gain a competitive advantage over their peers.
Asia/Pacific Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Services opportunities in a hybrid IT world
- Role of Agile/DevOps in realizing the full potential of 3rd Platform technologies
- Evolution of workspace as a service and comparison of vendor offerings
- Containerization and microservices: the future of enterprise application architecture
- Automation for the future: from robotic to cognitive automation
- Best practices in building future-ready datacenters for a hybrid enterprise
- Asia/Pacific Business Analytics Services 2019-2023 Forecast
- IDC MarketScape: 2019 Asia/Pacific Intelligent Automation Services Vendor Assessment
- Vendor Assessment: The Future of Intelligent Document Processing
- IDC Survey Presentation: The State of Intelligent Automation Adoption in Asia/Pacific
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define intelligent automation services and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with intelligent automation services in Asia/Pacific?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with analytics/cognitive services in Asia/Pacific?
- Where are the key ecosystems and who are the players providing analytics and intelligent automation services in Asia/Pacific?
- What do Asia/Pacific buyers really want from analytics and intelligent automation services providers and which suppliers are in the best position to provide analytics and intelligent automation services?
Accenture plc, Another Monday Service GmbH , AntWorks Pte. Ltd., Atos S.A., Automation Anywhere, Inc., AutomationEdge, Avanade Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Datamatics Global Services Limited, Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Fujitsu Limited, Genpact Ltd., HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hexaware Technologies Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IPsoft Incorporated, Infosys Limited, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAIC Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., SoftServe Inc., Softomotive Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., UiPath Inc., Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., WNS (Holdings) Limited, Wipro Limited, WorkFusion, Inc.