The IDC Asia/Pacific Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services program provides a deep dive into the data analytics and robotic/intelligent automation markets within the region. The program provides coverage across both technology solutions and the entire life cycle of services, from consulting to implementation to managed services to BPO relating to these segments. The research output includes quantitative analysis and qualitative commentary around market sizes, trends, and growth forecasts; vendor offerings, positioning, and key differentiation; customer expectations and concerns; use cases and market drivers; and such across the breadth of coverage areas.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
The analytics and intelligent automation software segments and the full life cycle of services research around these technologies
- Asia/Pacific Business Analytics Services 2019-2023 Forecast
- IDC MarketScape: 2020 Asia/Pacific Intelligent Automation Services Vendor Assessment
- End-User Perspectives: Understanding Customer Expectations from Intelligent Automation within ASEAN
- Vendor Assessment: The Future of Intelligent Document Processing
- Market Analysis Perspective: The State of RPA/IA Market in Asia/Pacific
- How End-User Analytics Can Transform Employee Experience While Securing the Modern Workplace
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define intelligent automation services and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with intelligent automation services in Asia/Pacific?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with analytics/cognitive services in Asia/Pacific?
- Where are the key ecosystems and who are the players providing analytics and intelligent automation services in Asia/Pacific?
- What do Asia/Pacific buyers want from analytics and intelligent automation services providers?
- Which vendors are in the best position to provide analytics and intelligent automation services demanded by customers?