IDC's Japan Artificial Intelligence Systems and Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service studies and analyzes key artificial intelligence (AI) system solutions–related hardware, software, and services. This service analyzes market size, current enterprise user trends, IT supplier' trends, and market dynamics. This service also analyzes a competitive analysis of leading IT suppliers and provides a five-year market forecast of the Japan market.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI system–related hardware
- AI-related software
- AI-related services
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- AI system use case
- AI Systems Use Case Taxonomy
- AI System Market Enterprise Use Case and Strategy Survey
- AI System Market User Spending Forecast
- RPA Market Analysis
- AI System Vendor Analysis
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Analytics and Information Management 2020 Predictions – Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the most aggressive use case scenario for AI systems? Which use case has the enterprise user selected and will select?
- What is the strategy of AI use case?
- How is the spending magnitude for AI systems? How large is the current market?
- Which area is the most useful use case for continuous RPA usage?
- Which area should the IT suppliers invest in for AI systems and solutions?