Purposes of workstyle transformation vary depending on industry, size of the business, and unique situations that a company operates in, but the ultimate goal of the workstyle should be to achieve higher revenue with smaller resources by each employee doing value-added work. IDC believes that to attain the goal, each employee needs to act with innovation of work that himself/herself does in mind. On one hand, to look outside of Japan, innovation of business accelerates as a result of revolution of ICT. On the other hand, IDC has created the framework called "Future of Work" and analyzes activities that innovate the way we work and operate business. Japan Workstyle Transformation (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) offers analyses on business opportunities implied by studying user companies' latest activities related to transformation of workstyle. In 2019, this CIS utilizes the Future of Work framework to strengthen the implications that incorporate such angle as innovation creation that user companies should target to achieve as a result of workstyle transformation.
Japan Workstyle Transformation (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Japan workstyle transformation market forecast
- Japan satellite office market forecast
- Analyses of Japan workstyle transformation by applying the Future of Work framework (work culture, workspace, and workforce)
- Deep dive of trend of ICT tools utilized in workspace
- Japan Workstyle Transformation ICT Market Forecast: Hardware, Software, IT Services/Business Services, Communications Services
- Japan Satellite Office Market Forecast
- Japan Workstyle Transformation Top 10 Predictions
- Japan Workstyle Transformation Market Trend
- Japan Workspace Applications Market Share
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What activities are pursued by Japanese companies to evolve workstyle of their employees and company itself? (Latest cases and achievements are included.)
- What sort of functions and capabilities of ICT tools are wanted to pursue workstyle transformation?
- Which tools companies utilize to pursue workstyle transformation and what are their evaluations of such tools?
- What is the IDC global framework "Future of Work"?
- What is the outlook of Japan workstyle transformation if it is analyzed by applying the framework?
- What are the effective ways for IT supplier to approach the companies which are already in process of workstyle transformation or plan to transform their workstyle?