The Australia ICT Market and Competitive Intelligence provides a holistic analysis of the Australian ICT market. The program covers demand-side, supply-side, and industry-specific research to understand the key trends and factors impacting the market as it transitions to the new world of digital computing.
Australia ICT Market and Competitive Intelligence
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud computing
- Internet of Things
- Software-defined networks
- Intelligent ERP
- Cognitive computing
- Digital transformation
- Vertical industry analysis
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Mobility in Australia, 2019
- Market Analysis Perspective: Australia Cloud Services 2019
- Market Analysis Perspective: Australia Managed Security Services
- Australia C-Suite Study 2019
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: IoT in Australia, 2019
- Workplace of the Future
- Australia Agriculture ICT Market 2016–2021
- Australia Retail ICT Market 2016–2021
- Australia Healthcare ICT Market 2016–2021
- Australia Education ICT Market 2016–2021
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the maturity of Australian organizations in adopting new technologies such as cloud, mobility, security, and IoT or in digitally tranforming their business?
- What industries are the early movers when it comes to adopting new technologies?
- What are the decision citeria for ICT decision makers when procuring technology?
- What is the role of business executives in the technology road map and what is their perception of ICT?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Avanade Inc., BMC Software, Inc., Blue Jeans Network, Inc., Brennan IT, Canon Inc., DXC Technology Co., Data#3 Limited, Dell EMC, Deloitte LLP, Fortinet, Inc., Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Infosys Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Optus Pty. Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Technology Global, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., SAP Concur, SAP SE, ServiceNow, Inc., Symantec Corporation, TPG Telecom Ltd., Telstra Corporation Limited, VMware, Inc., Veeam Software AG, Vocus Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Zoom Video Communications Inc.