Network virtualization plays an important role in evolving the network infrastructure necessary for realizing digital transformation of enterprises and telecom carriers. IDC's Japan Network Virtualization Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of network virtualization and automation technologies including software-defined network (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV). This program covers market forecasts, market shares, and competitive analysis of the Japan network virtualization and automation markets. In 2020, this program will provide more detailed analysis and forecasts based on detailed product segmentation.
- Japan Network Virtualization and Automation Forecast
- Japan SDN, Network Functions Virtualization Infrastructure, and NFV Share
- Japan Network Virtualization Vendor Trends
- Japan Network Virtualization User Survey
- Japan Network Virtualization 2020 Top 10 Predictions
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who is leading SDN and NFV markets?
- What are enterprise users' demands for SDN and NFV?
- What kind of benefits are enjoyed by enterprise or telecom carriers that have already deployed SDN?
- What kind of market opportunities exist for network disaggregation in the Japanese market? What vendors have market opportunities?