The Japan Applications and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service includes the unified communications (UC), collaboration, contents management, CRM, EA, and customer experience (CX) market in Japan and is growing rapidly for digital transformation (DX). IT users need real-time decision making because of the globalization of their business location and their increasing business flow. Also, an enterprise's need to reduce costs, improve workflow efficiencies, catch up customer's DX, and transform business is greater than ever. A UC/collaboration technology is valuable for solving business collaboration issues, CRM and CX are generating a new customer, and EA will reduce costs for organizations. IDC's Japan Applications and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is designed to provide detailed analyses and essential guidance to vendors and channels competing in the Japan UC/collaboration/CRM/EA/CX market. In 2020, this service will enhance research for the customer experience–related IT market for DX.
Japan Applications and Customer Experience Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise IP telephony equipment (including IP PBX, VoIP gateway, IP phone, and IP key telephone systems) and extension services
- Enterprise collaborative applications and services
- IP conferencing systems and services
- CRM (sales/marketing/customer service/contact center) solutions
- Enterprise applications including enterprise resource management (ERM), supply chain management (SCM), and other back-end applications
- Customer experience–related applications
- Content management and services
- Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Market Forecast and Share
- Japan Applications Enterprise User Survey
- Japan Enterprise Applications Market Forecast
- Japan CRM Market Forecast and Share
- Japan Customer Experience–Related Software Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Social/CX Market 2020 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the total addressable market of UC including hardware and UC applications?
- Which EA solution is growing and has future opportunity?
- What is the business impact of the CX IT market?
- What is the total opportunity for IP contact center solutions, and how will it grow in the near future?
- How do enterprise applications shift to cloud?
- How does the CRM market make an impact to CX?
- How is the future position of the software market related to digital marketing and CX?
Adobe Systems Inc., Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Fujitsu Limited, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, KDDI Corporation, Marketo, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Polycom, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., SOFTBRAIN Co., Ltd., Salesforce.com, Inc., Softbank Group Corp., Sony Corporation, Synergy Marketing, Inc., Works Applications Co., Ltd.