Internet of Things
Market Spending and Trend Outlook for 2018 and Beyond
Feb 22, 2018 - Framingham, MA, United States
Internet of Things: Market Spending and Trend Outlook for 2018 and Beyond
To register for this event, please click here.
This 30 minute web conference will be followed by Q&A.
The Internet of Things marches relentlessly toward a ubiquitous future as it becomes the underpinning of many 3rd platform technologies. Organizations are beginning to move beyond pilot deployments to realize the promise of the IoT. Along this journey, technology adoption and the investment horizon is moving fast and hindered only by the speed of business change. In this webinar, we will share market insights on expectations about technology adoption from the field, key insights on the spending landscape and IoT buyer sentiment.
- Learn about global regional IoT market performance
- Understand the trends driving IoT spending across regions
- Get exposed to the latest regional survey data on IoT adoption
- Understand the industries driving IoT regional spending
- Attain a perspective on differences in enterprise and consumer IoT spending
- Identify market segments where your technology is realizing higher adoption rates
Who Should Attend
Chief Digital/Innovation Officers
Product planning and development
Sales and marketing
Partner and channels management