IDC's European Enterprise Mobility: Deployment Strategies service provides research-based market insight to OEMs, software vendors and service providers on the expanding role of mobile devices in the enterprise market. It provides strategic guidance on end-user requirements in their procurement of mobile devices and provides a quarterly qualitative analysis of mobile device trends of all major OEM players in Western Europe. This program provides an insight of mobile devices, focusing not only on smartphones and tablets, but also on ruggedized devices, wearables, smart speakers, laptops and cromebooks, and AR/VR headsets.
European Enterprise Mobility: Deployment Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Adoption and usage patterns of mobile devices
- Mobile device procurement trends (e.g. channels, bundles)
- Android Vs iOS in the enterprise space
- Augmented Reality (AR) use cases in the enterprise
- Opportunities and Challenges in the commercial space
- Benchmarking OEM growth in the commercial segment
- Quarterly qualitative analysis of the performance of major OEM players in Western Europe
- Device as a Service (DaaS) procurement programs
- Market development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in mobile devices
- Europe Enterprise Mobility Survey-Device Procurements
- Accelerating Productivity in the Workplace with AI an AR
- Android Vs iOS in the Enterprise – who wins?
- Western European Device as a Service (DaaS) Market Analysis
- Quarterly qualitative analysis of the performance of major OEM
- players in Europe
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the enterprise adoption of mobile devices by OS, channel, and OEM vendor in Western Europe?
- What proportion are personally owned devices versus corporate liable?
- What are the most important shifts in enterprise procurement of mobile devices?
- What are the deployment challenges faced by IT departments with respect to mobile devices?
- Are European companies replacing PCs with mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) or expanding the number of devices per employee?
- How is the ruggedized device market evolving?
- What’s the market opportunity for device-as-a-service (DaaS) programs?
- What are the most important security concerns and issues affecting productivity in mobile devices?
AT&T Inc., Altice N.V., Apple Inc., BT Group plc, Bouygues Telecom SA, Daqri LLC, Deutsche Telekom AG, Google Inc., HTC Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, KPN, LG Corp., Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Samsung, Seiko Epson Corp., Swisscom Ltd., T-Systems International GmbH, TDC A/S, Tele2 AB, Telefonica S.A., Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, Three Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Vuzix Corporation, Wiko SAS