IDC's Cybersecurity Analytics, Intelligence, Response and Orchestration service covers security software and hardware products related to analytic security platforms, security and vulnerability management (SVM), and security orchestration platforms. Specific functions covered include vulnerability management and intelligence, SIEM, security analytics, threat hunting, incident detection and response, and orchestration. The service is designed to create in-depth coverage of the analytic-based and platform security markets.
Cybersecurity Analytics, Intelligence, Response and Orchestration
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Vulnerability management
- Security analytics
- Incident detection and response
- Threat analytics
- Security AIRO Forecast
- Security AIRO Market Share
- SIEM Market Share and Forecast
- Market MAP
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for security analytics solutions?
- Who are the major players in the security analytics space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for security orchestration solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for threat analytics solutions?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
AlienVault LLC, Amazon Web Services Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., FireEye, Inc., IBM, Infoblox Inc., LogRhythm, Inc., McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qualys Inc., Rapid7 LLC, SAS Institute Inc., Skybox Security, Inc., Splunk Inc., Sumo Logic, Inc., Swimlane LLC, Symantec Corporation, Tenable Network Security, Inc.