IDC's Network Security Products and Strategies covers security software and hardware products related to network security, network-based content inspection, and internet defense technologies. Specific functions covered include firewall/UTM, IPS/IDS, VPN, DDoS mitigation, cloud security gateway, web app firewall (WAF), messaging security, and web security. The service is designed to create in-depth coverage of the network security market.
Network Security Products and Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Network sandboxing
- Cloud security gateway
- DDoS mitigation
- Messaging security
- Web security
- Web app firewall
- Network Security Forecast
- Internet Defense Forecast
- Content Inspection Forecast
- Network Security Market Shares
- Internet Defense Market Shares
- Content Inspection Market Shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and market opportunity for network security solutions?
- Who are the major players in the network security space?
- What is the size and market opportunity for messaging and web content security solutions?
- What is the size and market opportunity for internet defense solutions?
- How has the competitive landscape changed through digital transformation and adoption of cloud and enabling technologies?
Akamai Technologies, Inc., Arbor Networks, Inc., Barracuda Networks, Inc., Broadcom Inc., Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, Fortinet, Inc., Imperva, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., McAfee LLC, Mimecast Limited, NETSCOUT Systems, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Proofpoint, Inc., Radware Ltd., SonicWALL, Inc., Sophos Plc, Trend Micro Incorporated