IDC Financial Insights: Asia/Pacific Banking Customer Centricity program provides insights into the evolving needs of Asia/Pacific retail/consumer banking retail customers and guidelines on how banks are to respond to these trends. The program will give advice to technology buyers on the technology that supports the customer centricity agenda of the financial institution – particularly in the areas of customer relationship management (CRM), omni-experience and omni-channel solutions, and in loyalty management.
IDC Financial Insights: Asia/Pacific Banking Customer Centricity
The service will be backed by a comprehensive consumer survey on the preferences of Asia/Pacific retail/consumer banking customers in various aspects of customer experience. IDC Financial Insights will then undertake on how financial institutions are to develop an effective customer management agenda, delving into the concept, approach, strategy, use cases, and enabling technologies for customer centricity.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Customer Experience Trends in Asia/Pacific Retail Banking
- How Asia/Pacific Consumers Pay - Evolving Trends in Retail Payments
- Customer Centricity in Retail Banking IT and Operations
- Customer Centricity in Marketing and Product Development
- Customer Centricity Technology Providers for Asia/Pacific Retail Banking
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What concepts or frameworks of customer centricity are best to adopt in Asia/Pacific banking?
- What strategies of customer centricity work best in the key markets in Asia/Pacific banking?
- What use cases of customer centricity are being implemented in Asia/Pacific banking?
- How does technology support the implementation of customer centricity projects in Asia/Pacific banking?
- What challenges do Asia/Pacific banks face in implementing customer centricity? How are these resolved through investments in a portfolio of technologies for customer centricity?
Who Should Subscribe
- Bank executives who are stakeholders in the development of strategies in customer centricity
- Technology buyers that deploy and implement customer centricity projects
- Technology providers that provide customer centricity products and services