Digital Transformation (DX) requires both IT buyers (enterprises) and IT suppliers (IT vendors) to implement different approaches of establishing strategies, talent development, and organization from the past. To make the efforts of transformation organizationalwide and sustainable ones, rather than transient, changing organizational mindset and structure as well as introducing technologies must be crucial. This Japan Digital Transformation Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) focuses on the challenges that enterprises will face in the course of DX process, organization, and leadership and analyze right directions that they should take, while considering IT suppliers' strategies that are to support enterprises' DX efforts.
Japan Digital Transformation Strategies (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Professional services market for 3rd Platform
- Enterprises' behavior when realizing DX
- The challenges that enterprises will face in DX efforts
- "To be" organization and IT environment to realize DX
- Right actions that CIO and IT leaders should take
- IT suppliers' business profile to support enterprises' DX
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide CIO Agenda 2019 Predictions — Japan Implications
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Digital Transformation 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
- Forecast of professional services for 3rd Platform
- DX sentiment survey for Japan enterprises
- Five deadlocks of DX
- IT suppliers' business profiles in DX
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are the status of DX realization in Japan enterprises?
- What do CIOs prioritize in the next few years, and what kind of environmental changes do they suffer?
- What kind of challenges do Japan enterprises face in DX realization?
- To support enterprises' DX realization, what kind of solutions and talents do IT suppliers prepare?
- How much will the business opportunities be for IT suppliers in professional services for 3rd Platform and DX?