The Worldwide Customer Experience Spending Guide examines the customer experience opportunity from a use case technology, industry, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the customer experience market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
Worldwide Customer Experience Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the customer experience market:
- 9 regions: USA, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 3 technology groups with 11 technology categories: Hardware (devices, infrastructure, and other hardware), software (collaborative applications, content applications, customer relationship management, and other software), and services (business services, IT services, telecom services, and other services)
- 15 use cases: AI-driven engagement, content design and creation, customer care and support, customer journey analysis, customer satisfaction measurement, digital asset management, digital marketing, digital-based training and education, external customer analysis, integrated customer information, interaction management, omni-channel content, order fulfillment, partner and channel integration, and ubiquitous commerce
- 19 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, and utilities
- 2 deployment types: cloud-related and noncloud
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
Annual five-year forecasts by geography, technology, use case, and industry delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Customer Experience Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, use case, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into large and rapidly growing segments of the customer experience market and how the market will develop over the coming years.