The new Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services program looks at both analytics and intelligent automation across the entire life cycle of services, from consulting to implementation to managed services to BPO. This research examines the business service that companies are building to help their customers adopt automation as well as how automation is being leveraged in service delivery. Coverage extends across the entire life cycle of analytics services offered by business service companies including information and data management, BI tools– and analytics application–related services, advanced analytics, big data, and AI services.
Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The full life cycle of services (consulting and systems integration, custom application development, managed services, support, and training services) research around analytics and intelligent automation
- Worldwide Business Analytics Services Forecast, 2019–2023
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Analytics Consulting and Systems Integration Services 2020 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Analytics as a Service 2020 Vendor Assessment
- Worldwide and U.S. AI Services Market Shares, 2019
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Key Questions Answered
- How does IDC define intelligent automation services, and what are the various markets?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with intelligent automation services?
- How large and fast growing are the markets associated with analytics/AI services?
- Where are the key ecosystems, and who are the players providing analytics and intelligent automation services?
- What do buyers really want and need from analytics and intelligent automation services providers, and which suppliers are in the best position to provide analytics and intelligent automation services?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Avanade Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., Blue Prism Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Capita plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, EPAM Systems Inc., Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, IPsoft Incorporated, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Lockheed Martin Corporation, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAIC Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., SoftServe Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., Unisys Corporation, VCE Company, LLC, VMware, Inc., WNS (Holdings) Limited, Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.
Meet the Experts
Research Director, IT Consulting, Systems Integration, and Artificial Intelligence Services
Research Manager, Analytics and Intelligent Automation Services
Group Vice President, Worldwide Services