IDC's Japan 3D, Industrial and Office Printing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides comprehensive overview and analysis of the industrial, 3D, and office printing market in Japan. This service provides analysis on industrial/3D/office (including home) printer hardware market, end-user page volume/manufacturing volume, consumables and materials market, managed print and document services and 3D printing services, and latest use cases. The data and analysis provided in this service helps the vendors understand the transformation of this market, identify the opportunities and the challenges, and benchmark their services and business performance to establish or realign their go-to-market strategies.
Japan 3D, Industrial and Office Printing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Industrial, 3D, and office printer hardware
- Managed print and document services
- Page volume
- DX impacts on print environment
- 3D printing materials
- Japan Office and Home Printing Forecast
- Japan Industrial and 3D Printer Forecast
- Japan Printing-Related Market Share
- Japan Page Volume Analysis
- Japan Industrial Printer Vendor Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the most important segments in office and home printing?
- Who are the leading industrial printer vendors?
- How is the 3D printing market growth?
- What are the most important use cases for 3D printing?
- What are the MPDS market growth trends within the different Japanese market vertical segments?
3D Systems, Inc., ASPECT Inc., Beijing Tiertime Technology Co. Ltd., Brother Industries, Ltd., CMET, Inc., Canon Inc., D-MEC Ltd., EOS Gmbh, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., HP Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Keyence Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Matsuura Machinery Corp., Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., Mutoh Holdings Co., Ltd., Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Ricoh Company, Ltd., Roland Corporation, Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, XYZprinting, Inc.