The Worldwide Technology Employment Impact Guide examines technology employment from a job role, transformation type, industry, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the technology employment by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
Worldwide Technology Employment Impact Guide
This product covers the following segments of the technology employment market:
- 9 regions: USA, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 19 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, construction, resource industries, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, transportation, healthcare provider, federal/central government, state/local government, education, telecommunications, media, and utilities
- 37 job roles: Cyber/information security engineer/analyst, security management specialist, business intelligence analyst, business intelligence architect/developer, data engineer, data scientist, data warehousing specialist, database administrator, database architect, IoT designer/developer/engineer, network engineer/architect, network/systems administrator, social media manager/administrator, computer systems architect/analyst, telecommunications engineering specialist, operations engineer/technician, graphic designer/desktop publisher, multimedia designer/animator, web designer, webmaster/administrator, IT project manager, network/systems support specialist, support specialist/developer, technology/integration consultant, computer user support specialist, machine learning designer/developer/engineer, mobile applications developer, software developer/engineer, software QA engineer/tester, UI/UX designer/developer, web developer, systems analyst, applications maintenance manager, change management, chief information officer/VP/director of IT, chief technology officer, enterprise architect, IT sourcing procurement and governance, and business partner/business analyst
- 2 digital transformation types: DX and non-DX
- 3 platform types: 2nd Platform, pillar, and innovation accelerator
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
Annual five-year forecasts by job role, industry, region, transformation type, and platform type delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Technology Employment Impact Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by region, industry, job role, and transformation type, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into the large and rapidly growing market segments of the technology employment market and how the market will develop over the coming years.