The IDC Energy Insights: Worldwide Oil and Gas Downstream IT Strategies advisory research service takes the worldwide oil and gas IT strategies research and applies it to the downstream operations in oil and gas. The research focuses on companies that are involved in the production for sale of all petroleum products, from incoming crude to outgoing product. It will also encompass the technology companies that provide the technology foundation for the operation of the downstream business.
IDC Energy Insights: Worldwide Oil and Gas Downstream IT Strategies
IDC Energy Insights: Worldwide Oil and Gas Downstream IT Strategies will focus its analysis on the digital transformation (DX) use cases, priorities, innovation technology, and road map for all aspect of companies that produce and distribute petroleum products. It will provide technology vendors a road map for product development and messaging in oil and gas downstream.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Digital transformation – Investment priorities and road maps for transformation of the downstream business operation
- Operations technology — IT/OT convergence investments that help downstream organizations transform how they operate the production lines
- Asset management – Technology changes driving asset management organization and transformation
- Transformation to scale – Development of a transformed infrastructure to scale to market volatility
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the impact of transformational technologies on the oil and gas downstream DX road map?
- How does an oil and gas downstream company organize itself around the Future of Work?
- What are the market trends in oil and gas downstream that affect the use case prioritization for DX?
- How should trading partners be integrated into the DX road map?
- Who are the technology vendors that can support DX in oil and gas downstream?
Who Should Subscribe
This IDC research advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of:
- Companies that produce petroleum products in oil and gas downstream
- Organizations involved in all functional downstream areas, like operations, supply chain, product development, marketing, sales, finance, compliance, customer service, and technology services
- Technology vendors that have significant business or business development activities in oil and gas downstream