To be successful in the digital age organizations need to transform the way they connect and communicate. They need to connect employees, customers, partners and other stakeholders with data and applications that are increasingly located off premises, and drive communication between them. IDC's European Enterprise Communications Services CIS analyzes the connectivity and communications services markets, detailing changing requirements, trends and competitive dynamics, while providing actionable advice to providers in this space.
European Enterprise Communications Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Changing enterprise requirements
- Enterprise attitudes toward communication services
- Fixed data services - Internet, private IP, Ethernet, cloud connectivity, very high bandwith and legacy data services
- Fixed voice - TDM to IP migration
- WAN transformation - Managed SD-WAN and virtual network services
- Managed UC services - on premises vs UCaaS models
- Managed Conferencing services - on premises vs aaS models
- Service provider strategies and transformation
- European Enterprise Communications Survey 2020
- European SD-WAN Managed Services Forecast, 2020-2024
- European Managed Conferencing Services, 2020-2024
- European Business Fixed Voice Platforms, 2020-2024
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do enterprises use communication services today and what are their future requirements?
- How can service providers ensure their relevance and profitability in the digital transformation era?
- How will service models for enterprise communications services develop?
- What is the market size and forecast for the connectivity and managed communication services segments?
- What are emerging service opportunities in the enterprise communications space?
8x8 Inc., A1 Digital International GmbH, AT&T Inc., Altice N.V., Aryaka Networks Inc., BT Group plc, Bouygues Telecom SA, Broadnet Communications LTD., CenturyLink, Inc., Colt Group S.A., Deutsche Telekom AG, EIR Inc., GTT Communications Inc., KPN, Kinley Corp, Masergy Communications Inc., Messagebird B.V., NTT, OTE S.A., Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Swisscom Ltd., TDC A/S, TIM AG, TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC, Tata Communications Limited, Tele2 AB, Telefonica S.A., Telenet, Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, Twilio, Inc., United Internet AG, Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Vonage Holdings Corp., Zayo Group Holdings Inc., euNetworks Group Limited