IDC’s Large Format Print service tracks all market developments for large format (LF) printing. This research will advise customers in the large format printing market and will complement IDC’s quarterly Worldwide Large Format Printer Tracker. Vendors will gain an understanding of the current and future status of this complex market including growth areas, segment shifts, and important technology and market developments.
Large Format Print
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Large format digital print market including CAD/technical, display graphics, and grand format
- Large format digital printers, inks, materials, software, and finishing systems
- Print volume by technology and by application
- Market share analysis in key product segments
- Vertical LF PSP market segments
- North America Large Format Digital Printer Market Share
- North America Large Format Digital Printer Forecast
- Primary Research — LF Print Applications
- Sustainability in Large Format Perspective
- Automation in Large Format Perspective
- Vendor Profiles — Ink, RIP, and Media Manufacturers
- Industry Show Reviews (ISA, SGIA/Printing United)
- Large Format Cutter Market Perspective
- What We Saw in Large Format Market Perspective
- E-Commerce in Large Format Market Perspective
- Large Format Channel Perspective
- Outlook on LF Print Software Market Perspective
- Toner Versus Inkjet Market Perspective
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market sizing and growth trends for the different large format printer and materials market segments?
- What applications are driving large format digital printer and materials use?
- How will digital displays impact the large format print market?
- Who are the market leaders in each of the large format digital printer segments?
- What are the new products and technologies that could change the respective large format printer market?
- Who are the key distribution channel players and how will manufacturers and channels evolve?
3M Company, AMPLA, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Arlon Graphics LLC, Avery Dennison Corp., Beijing JHF Technology Co. Ltd., CET Color, Inc., Canon Inc., Colex Imaging, Inc., Công ty Cổ phần Chứng khoán Ngân hàng Sài Gòn Thương Tín, DGI Communications, Dietzgen Corporation, Dover Corporation, Durst Phototechnik AG, Electronics for Imaging, Inc., Esko-Graphics BVBA, FTEX, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Gandy Printers, Gerber Technology LLC, Graphtec Corp., Grimco Inc., HP Inc., INX, Inc., Inca Digital Printers Ltd., Infiniti, Inktec Co. Ltd., Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Kornit Digital Ltd., LexJet Corporation, Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., Mutoh Holdings Co., Ltd., Nazdar, Neenah Paper Inc., ONYX Corp., ONYX Graphics, Inc., ORAFOL Europe GmbH, Oki Data Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., Roland Corporation, SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co. Ltd., STS INKS, SYNNEX Corp., Sai Group, Seiko Epson Corp., Sensient Technologies Corp., Sequa Corporation, Shanghai Teckwin Technology Development Co.,Ltd., Shenzhen HANDTOP Tech Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Runtianzhi Digital Equipment Co. Ltd. , Summa Group LLC, Sun Chemical Corporation, The M&R Companies, Vanguard Digital Printing Systems, Wasatch Computer Technology Inc., Xaar plc, Xerox Corporation, Zünd Systemtechnik AG, d.gen Inc., swissQprint AG