IDC's Managed Cloud Services provides a comprehensive look at the shift of traditional outsourcing managed services to managed cloud services involving the full breadth of options including private, public, and hybrid clouds across the full array of required technologies to deliver any of these types of clouds: applications, infrastructure, and endpoint devices. This program examines the buyer adoption patterns of these services along with digital capabilities impacting these services (such as IoT, cognitive automation, mobility, analytics, and social), assesses the ecosystem of providers as well as partnership models with public platform providers, and provides benchmarking and road maps of the transformation of both buyers and providers as they evolve their capabilities for these services.
Managed Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Worldwide managed cloud services trends and opportunities
- Shifts in buyer needs for traditional outsourcing and managed cloud services
- Public cloud platform provider partnership strategies for managed cloud services
- Deal analyses by vendor, vertical industry, geography, and scope of services
- Managed digital workplace endpoint services and network outsourcing managed services
- Thought leadership on the market, industry, and financial impact of managed cloud services on traditional outsourced services
- Impact of the Internet of Things and automation on outsourcing and managed services
- Cloud platform and service integration management services
- Worldwide Managed Cloud and ITO Services Forecasts and Analyses
- Deal Analyses for the Top 100, Semiannual Trends, and Managed Cloud Services
- Top 10 Worldwide and U.S. ITO and Managed Cloud Service Providers
- Competitor Analysis of Managed Cloud Service Providers
- Buyer Studies on the Adoption of Managed Cloud Services, Managed Digital Services, Managed Workplace Services, and Managed IoT Services
- Thought Leadership on the Evolution of and Business Models for Managed Cloud Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the global revenue opportunity for ITO and managed cloud services by different engagement types (public, private, and hybrid)?
- Which providers have leveraged their competitive advantage to increase market share for managed cloud services?
- How are outsourcing and managed services contracts evolving?
- How will public cloud providers impact outsourcing managed services?
- How will managed cloud services be leveraged in this market?
- How will endpoint management evolve with the increased use of digital capabilities, mobile devices, and new delivery models?
- Where are opportunities for automation and IoT?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Allcloud, Amazon.com Inc., Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CDW Corporation, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, CenturyLink, Inc., Charter Communications, Inc., Cloudreach Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Ensono LP, Equinix Inc., Forsythe Technology Inc., Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Leidos Inc., Logicworks Corp., MindTree Limited, NTT, NTT DATA Corporation, Navisite LLC, Northrop Grumman Corporation, OVH Groupe S.A.S, Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Inc., SAP SE, ServiceNow, Inc., Sungard Availability Services LP, T-Systems International GmbH, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Unisys Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited