As both service providers and enterprise networks continue to grow in scale and complexity, network availability, reliability, efficiency, and faster speeds become critical issues for effective network design and planning. IDC's Japan Communications Networks (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of Japan's network equipment market from the perspectives of equipment vendors, channels, and enterprise users. For each market segment covered, this service provides key trends, competitive analysis of leading equipment vendors, market analysis and forecasts, and essential guidance. This service also focuses on the industrial network equipment market as well as communication SP network equipment market for 5G.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Ethernet switch
- Application delivery controller
- Wireless LAN
- Industrial network
- Japan Enterprise Networks Forecast and Share
- Japan 5G Network Infrastructure Forecast
- Japan Datacenter Networks Forecast and Share
- Japan Networking Enterprise User Survey
- Japan Industrial Network Equipment Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Telecom 2020 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What issues must enterprise users address about their own networks?
- How are mobile operators deploying the network infrastructure for 5G?
- How is the competitive landscape of the application networking market evolving?
- What are the demand trends, requirements, and preferences of corporate end users for their networks in Japan?
- What are the key factors for success in the maturing network equipment market?