Storage systems are playing an important role in the IT infrastructure market in Japan. IDC's Japan Storage Systems (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and supplier strategies for various segments of the storage systems market in Japan. All studies are designed to guide strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of storage systems for cloud environment and flash storage to understand the transformation of storage infrastructure under the 3rd Platform.
Japan Storage Systems (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise storage systems
- Flash storage systems
- SAN and NAS
- Tape storage
- Storage network infrastructure
- Storage for the cloud
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share
- Japan Tape Storage Forecast
- Japan Storage Networking Forecast
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems for the Cloud Forecast
- Japan Flash Storage Forecast and Share
- Japan Demands Study on Storage Under the 3rd Platform
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2019 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key success factors in the storage business for cloud environment in Japan?
- How will flash storage impact the enterprise storage systems market in Japan?
- What factors will drive the changes in storage systems vendor share in Japan?
- What are the opportunities for the storage networking market in Japan?
- What is the impact of digital archiving solutions on the tape storage market in Japan?
- What are the impact of 3rd Platform on the storage market in Japan?
Actifio, Inc., Apple Inc., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudian, Inc., DataDirect Networks, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, NEC Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Newtech Co.,Ltd., Nutanix, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Pure Storage, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Sony Corporation, Tandberg Data Gmbh, Tokyo Electron Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Western Digital Corporation
Meet the Experts
Group Director, Enterprise Infrastructure / PCs, IDC Japan
Senior Market Analyst, Enterprise Infrastructure, IDC Japan