IDC's Digital Business Operations and Analytics Services research offers service providers valuable insight at the worldwide level into the dynamics, size, and scope of business process services market opportunities from a horizontal perspective specifically looking at the finance and accounting (F&A), procurement, and logistics business functions. It also provides insight into all blockchain services (spanning consulting services to systems integration to business process outsourcing [BPO]).This service studies trends impacting the market including business process automation, business analytics services, intelligent automation, IoT, and developments such as the shift to new delivery models (e.g., platforms and business process as a service [BPaaS]).
Digital Business Operations and Analytics Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Global business process services competitive landscape, including vendor strategies, positioning, and offerings
- Worldwide and U.S. market forecasts for horizontal BPO services (finance and accounting, procurement, and logistics)
- Impact of emerging models of delivery (e.g., BPaaS and platforms) and the 3rd Platform on business process services
- The evolution of BPO deal activity
- The impact of digital on business process services (e.g., RPA and intelligent automation)
- Market analysis perspectives: Finance and accounting and business analytics services
- Blockchain services
- Worldwide and U.S. BPO Forecasts
- BPO and Business Analytics Services MarketScapes
- Analysis of BPO Deal Activity
- F&A and Business Analytics Services Market Analysis Perspectives
- Impact and Adoption of Platforms in Service Delivery
- Demand-Side Studies on Buyer Preferences for Horizontal Business Process Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the BPO services market changed over the past year? Where are the best opportunities, and how are they developing?
- How are buyers' needs evolving, and what are their expectations of vendors?
- Who are the leading providers of F&A and procurement and logistics business process services, and how are their BPO strategies unfolding?
- How is BPO deal activity evolving, and what are the key characteristics and composition of BPO deals being signed?
Accenture plc, Aegis Limited, Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, ExlService Holdings, Inc., Genpact Ltd., HCL, IBM, Infosys Limited, NTT DATA Corporation, Sutherland Global Services, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, WNS (Holdings) Limited, Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation, arvato Finance Solutions BV