IDC's IDC Government Insights: Canadian IT Opportunity: Government service helps public sector organizations and vendors leverage IT investments to maximize organizational performance. This service offers details on IT hardware, software, services, and telecom spending at the federal, provincial, and municipal levels. IDC Government Insights' clients have access to intelligence on the IT market opportunity, IT investment priorities, citizen requirements and preferences, purchase criteria and decision making, and vendor perceptions based on primary research.
This IDC Government Insights' research advisory service equips public sector organizations and IT vendors with the market insights, competitive analysis, and demand-side adoption trend information necessary to make informed, critical decisions on technology investments and market positioning.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- IT expenditure in the government market
- New drivers for government ministries and departments
- Program and policy drivers
- IT purchasing behavior
- Understanding public sector perceptions of IT vendors
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the size of the IT opportunity by government segment (federal/provincial/municipal) and by technology purchased in those segments?
- What are the critical departmental and IT spending priorities?
- How can vendors improve their likelihood of success and lower their cost of sale in the government sector?
- What is the impact that important changes to government policy will have on the government IT market?
Who Should Subscribe
This IDC Government Insights' research advisory service provides business managers and executives within federal, provincial, and municipal organizations, as well as the technology product managers and marketers that support this marketplace, with timely and accurate data and advice. Our ongoing and continual interaction with our clients truly assists them to make better-informed decisions and improve their operations and competitiveness.