IDC's Latin America Black Book service is a quarterly study on current and projected investments in IT hardware, packaged software, IT services, and telecommunications services in the region's top markets: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Perú, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela, as well as the Rest of Latin America and Caribbean. The data presented is consistent to facilitate cross-country and cross-regional comparisons. The information is presented by total spending in U.S. dollars, annual growth rates, and overall IT spending proportions for each of the technology areas covered.
Latin America Black Book
This product covers the following segments of the Latin America Black Book market:
- Servers, Storage, Personal Computing Device, IaaS, Peripheral, Mobile phone, Networking equipment
- System Infrastructure Software, Application Development and Deployment, Applications
- Project oriented, Managed Services, Support Services
- Business Services
- Telecom Services
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- IT Market distribution by technology
- IT Market Growth
- Technology Market Value
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Which country has the fastest-growing IT market?
- Which technology market has the biggest share in Latin America and in each country?