TECH SUPPLIER Mar 2020 - IDC Survey - Doc # US45200120
Key Spend and Vendor Considerations: Intelligent Automation Services
This IDC Survey examines the spending intentions and behaviors of buyers of analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and intelligent automation (IA) services, with a specific focus on intelligent automation services. It includes data taken from respondents' answers to questions about a range of issues, including the following:
- Please allocate 100% of your intelligent automation spending across the following attributes of the intelligent automation services value chain.
- Which of the following best describes the primary challenge your organization faces or might face with enabling, implementing, or optimizing intelligent automation capabilities?
- Please pick the top 3 vendors your organization will use for its intelligent automation services needs.
- Please select the top 5 vendor selection criteria for analytics, AI, and IA services.
- Whether or not your company currently outsources its analytics, AI, and intelligent automation services needs, please select the top 3 challenges in using a third-party service provider for these capabilities.
The worldwide sample size of 346 respondents included participants from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Australia, from a variety of industries and organization sizes ranging from 500 employees to more than 10,000 employees. The survey includes analysis by size and selected major industry (including retail and wholesale, transportation, communication and utilities, manufacturing, and financial services).
Deloitte LLP, Capgemini Services SAS, IBM, Oracle Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Accenture plc, Fujitsu Limited, Dell Inc., Infosys Limited, Microsoft Corporation