TECH SUPPLIER Jul 2019 - Conference Proceeding: Tech Supplier - Doc # US45331919
State of the Market: Global IT Spending Review and Outlook — 1Q19
This IDC Conference presents a review by Stephen Minton on the latest ICT spending data and leading economic indicators for ICT budget trends and new 3rd Platform technologies, alongside updated market sizing and forecasts from IDC's Worldwide Black Book, and answering questions such as:
- How did the technology market perform in 2018, and how have forecasts for the 2019–2023 period changed as a result?
- What impact will trade wars have on IT spending over the next 12 months, and which other economic factors are starting to impact IT budgets?
- What is the latest outlook for service provider IT spending, and how will the transition to IT "as a service" impact technology vendors in the next five years?
- How quickly are tech budgets moving from traditional IT deployments to the 3rd Platform of cloud, mobile, and new technologies such as IoT and robotics?
- What are the key IT market opportunities by vertical industry, and how do these vary by geography?
Brazil Black Book , Latin America Black Book , Latin America Black Book: 3rd Platform Edition , Mexico Black Book , United States Black Book: State IT Spending by Vertical , Worldwide Black Book: 3rd Platform Edition , Worldwide Black Book: Live Edition , Worldwide Black Book: Service Provider Edition