TECH SUPPLIER Dec 2019 - Web Conference Proceeding: Tech Supplier - Doc # WC20191213
State of the Market Webcast: Global IT Spending Review and Outlook
This IDC Web Conference presents a discussion by Stephen Minton that reviews the latest IT spending data and leading economic indicators for tech budget trends, alongside updated market sizing and forecasts from IDC's Worldwide Black Book: Live Edition and IDC's Worldwide Black Book: 3rd Platform Edition, answering questions such as:
- How has the technology market performed in 2019 and how have forecasts for the rest of the year changed as a result?
- How are service provider budgets shifting after the big datacenter buildout cycle of the past few years?
- What impact is tariffs and trade wars having on IT spending?
- What are some key geographic differences in current IT market performance and how are these impacted by macroeconomic trends?
- Which technologies will drive industry growth in 2020 and beyond?