This IDC Web Conference highlights the most important consumer trends for the third quarter and how consumer sentiment and behavior have progressed with the continued evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics to be discussed include:
- How concerned are consumers about COVID-19 at this point? How are their attitudes changing? How optimistic are they about tech spending?
- How long will consumers continue to spend at this level on devices and services? Which devices and services are the top performers?
- How have consumers' work and personal lives become intertwined?
- How has this impacted multidevice usage in the pandemic? What are the implications for future usage and spend?
- What is the level of consumer receptivity to new device types (e.g., dual-screen devices, foldable devices, etc.) and other new product launches (e.g., game consoles, 5G phones) in the midst of the pandemic?
- What is the level of consumer optimism and propensity to spend going into the fourth quarter and the holiday season?
- How will different consumer groups behave differently? What are the implications for marketers?
Air interface, Broadband, COVID-19, Convertible notebook, Detachable tablet, Global IT and economic markets, Handheld gaming devices, Networked consumer devices, Networking and connectivity devices, Online gaming, Slate tablet, Touchscreen, Traditional desktop, Traditional notebook, Widescreen